100 Word Challenge Week #7

     

    One horrendous stormy night Mom absolutely had to attend a meeting. I was sceptical about being alone on a night like this but she insisted she go. Mom left and I went upstairs to play Xbox. 20 minutes passed and I heard a door close from downstairs."Mom?" I called out. I peeked out my door and saw a short masked man dressed in all black. I gasped and he heard me. He looked me straight in the eye for a fraction of a second, during that time I saw his brown eyes glistening with fear, Then as the door slammed, I knew he was gone. I called my mom and she hurried home.

Comments

  1. Hello Roseygray,
    You have used some very descriptive vocabulary e.g. "horrendous", "stormy", and "sceptical". I'm wondering why the intruder was fearful. Shouldn't you be the scared one? Avoid repeating words in a short piece of writing like this e.g. evening, and door. Well done on completing Week #7 of the 100 Word Challenge.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts