100 Word Challenge Week #11


 
   
        I was taking a shortcut home through a path that goes in the park, While walking along I spotted someone in all black from head to toe. They were standing between two large trees looking the opposite direction. I called out, but they ignored me. I went up and tapped it. They violently spun around, I jumped back, astonished. Now looking at it closer, they looked like a statue. I went around to the other side of the tree and there was a plaque. I couldn't read it because it was in a different language, after I looked around again they jumped once more. I ran.  

Comments

  1. Hello Rosey Gray,
    You have used some interesting vocabulary e.g. 'violently' and 'astonished', which helps paint a picture in your reader's mind. Make an effort to include more adjectives. You switch back and forth between 'it' and 'they' for the statue, which is confusing. Keep on writing and improving.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts