100 Word Challenge Week #12



      This weekend I was in a show. It was Christmas themed. There were dances like ‘White Christmas’ and ‘Rudolph’ performing. My group dance was far into the show so I brought a sandwich and other snacks. During half the show there was a power outage. We had to have battery-powered music, which sounded atrocious.  As I waited I saw all the dancers being energetic. It was really annoying to sit in the green room for 1 hour, But when it was time to go on, I hurried to the wings, exited but nervous. I wasn’t sure how it would go. Good or bad?

Comments

  1. Hi Rosey,

    I really like some of your language choices - “atrocious” is an excellent word and really helps me to feel like I am in your story as I read it. I think I would have been nervous too, especially if I had to wait a bit before I went on - maybe too nervous to eat my sandwiches!

    Thank you for sharing your story on 100WC!

    Best wishes,
    Mel Wells (Team 100)
    Somerset, UK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts